Jagged Alliance Center - Forum

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 14 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Popers
Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz z cytatem
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Everyone has his own story right ? In my case it was my brother who hooked me into THE GAME about 8 years ago. Into Deadly Games to be precise - it was an incredibly great thing in that time. Then came JA2.... let's cut the story short and just say that I'm still addicted to it
:)

how did YOU become a JA fan ?

XBARTEKX
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

My friend had Ja 2 and i stole it from him. (Joke of course). 2 hours of playing. And the world saw a new love ;D.

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez XBARTEKX, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

Kyle-Simmons
Awatar użytkownika
Kapral
Kapral

XBARTEKX pisze:
My friend was Ja 2 and i stole it from him. (Joke of course). 2 hours of playing. And the world saw a new love ;D.

Bartek po 1. temat jest dla ludzi anglojęzycznych, a Ty polskim ledwie władasz, po 2. angielskim też ledwie władasz po 3.wystarczy 2 i 1

Bartek first of all - topic is for people who speak English, and you barely know Polish, second of all, you barely know English third of all second and first is enough

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Kyle - I will edit any posts to make them comprehensible . Post that don't make any sense AT ALL will be deleted. So please don't discipline users that have problems with English. I will not tolerate excessive offtopic discussion.

XBartex -This topic is not for English practice. Keep your posts on a satisfactory level.

Thank you for cooperation :)

lukasamd
Pułkownik
Pułkownik

Hm... how? I was buying a CD-Action magazine and in one of the numbers there was a full polish version of Jagged Alliance 2. I didn't like this game very much in the beginning but with time, my approach to the game changed ;)

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez lukasamd, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

Pavcio
Awatar użytkownika
Sierżant
Sierżant

My brother brought the original game one day (It was a gift for him from his friend). I started playing.... and I still play.

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez Pavcio, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

nemrod
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

How did I become a JA fan? It was more than six years ago. I bought a CDA magazine in July, and on the second page there was a commercial of a new game: Jagged Alliance 2.5 UB. I read the review, wrote by Yasiu - the former CDA editor, and it was so amazing, interesting and exciting a text, that I decided to buy this game in the nearest kiosk. I bought it, and in first 3-4 weeks I couldn't get past the second sector (it's so funny when I think about it today :D ), but I was very patient, and in the end, after 2 months I finished the whole game. The game amazed me so much, that I love to play it till these days.

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez nemrod, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

When I saw Jaged Alliance for the first time I didn`t like it, my nephew was a big fan of it. And that was contaigous ! He showed me that about 8 years ago. So I started playing, and then became a maniac!
In my opinion this is the best game ever. (for me of course). And till this day still don`t have enough!

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez Perry, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

rudedogrob
Awatar użytkownika
Szeregowy

I am like Perry in that, My nephew introduced me to it and Baldur's Gate at about the same time.

The Turn based action drew me in and after I had started shooting, slicing, and pounding the living crap out of everything and everyone, I was hooked 4EVAR!!

hasan_talib
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy sierżant
Starszy sierżant

I've came across Jagged Alliance through a games magazine CD-Action, which gave it a full-version game addition. At first it was quite difficult to master (even a year after starting playing i have been still discovering new features, especially regarding using keyboard in game, but I haven't have the acces to the Internet at the time and have been 12 years old, I think), but still very, very enjoyable. I'm playing it ever since, retutning to it many times, plasying both oryginal one and various mods. It is the only game I've ever played which I am so often returning to.

Ostatnio zmieniony 20 wrz 2011 20:34 przez hasan_talib, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

Gryf
Starszy kapral
Starszy kapral

I dont remember really... just back to this game after some breaks again and again and again... love it

Van
Awatar użytkownika
Plutonowy
Plutonowy

My story is similar to hasan_talib's :) And JA2 still is the best game I've played in my whole life.

QuickSaveTV
Awatar użytkownika
Szeregowy

I remember I went into this stupid Electronic store which had this very small area fro Computer Games... OMG, I spent there a lot of time and after careful and very long consideration I have finally decided to pick up Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business... Spent so many hours playing it and then... Spent a lot more time trying to find actual Jagged Alliance 2 original and once I did spent like 3x times the time I did with UB :-D

Thank you, SirTech, for my wonderful childhood.

JollY_BeAsT
Awatar użytkownika
Kapral
Kapral

In 1999 I bought CD Action magazine with demo Jagged Alliance 2 & fall in love . On the 2000 i bought game from friend .

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie