Jagged Alliance Center - Forum

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 21 ]  Przejdź na stronę   1, 2  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
Popers
Cytowanie selektywne Odpowiedz z cytatem
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

In this topic you have the possibility to introduce yourself. Nothing too serious, just say hello, tell us what you do/like etc. Be yourself!

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez Popers, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

XBARTEKX
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Hello crowbars. My name is Bartek i'm 13 years old i love Ja2, Wolfenstein Enemy teritorry, Counter strike.

EDIT Popers - post slightly edited to make it understandable to any foreign readers.

Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970 01:00 przez XBARTEKX, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Well I guess that as a moderator of this forum I'm obliged to introduce myself. I'm 22. Studying Linguistics in Warsaw and filling up my free time with football, rather old computer games and pubs.

the_Scorpion
Kapral
Kapral

i'm the scorpion. my lack of understanding polish or finding a decent online translator for it might have been one of the reasons this english section has been created at all, despite the fact that i don't really speak english either :P

ironical ;-)

but thanks to Admins for creating this section for us strangers :one:

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

there's no such thing as "decent online translator" . unfortunately :/

Pavcio
Awatar użytkownika
Sierżant
Sierżant

Hi, my name's Paul. I'm 18. I live in Tczew (the north of Poland).
My hobby:
-sport( I love Real Madrid, and hate FC Barcelona,watch F1),
-computer games( for example JA2, Hitman, UT,Mafia), :D

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

Hi everyone, my name is Perry, I`m 30. My home town is Prudnik (opolskie), but actually I live in England (York). My hobbies are:
- creating music, I used to play in one (drums), then guitar and vocal
- computer games (JA series as a priority) ;)
- martial arts for relax
- and an unconventional hobby which is killing the Germans (with my own ignorance)

Ostatnio zmieniony 28 wrz 2008 00:31 przez Perry, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

well, too bad this section has been more or less dead for quite some time now, mate. And I don't see a point in posting here unless some foreigners show up, which I doubt will happen any time soon. You may practise your language skills, of course, but since you live in the UK, you have many other opportunities to do so. Ah, and if You do decide to write in the English section, get used to the idea of me editing posts, from a correctness standpoint.

apart from all that, welcome aboard :)

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

[quote="Popers"]Ah, and if You do decide to write in the English section, get used to the idea of me editing posts, from a correctness standpoint.
Well I think yuo are doubt in my correctness. However belive me or not, no one from aboard will read those posts, so you don`t have to be shame on my english, this language is so prymitive that everyone can speak easly, can they not? ;)

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Perry pisze:
this language is so primitive

It is certainly not. Believe me, it's just sheer ignorance that makes you think so.

Perry pisze:
Well I think you doubt my correctness

I've corrected both of your previous posts, there were some grammatical mistakes and I didn't want you to feel offended by me editing what you write.

Perry pisze:
belive me or not, no one from abroad will read those posts

That may be so. However, I'm a bit sensitive about people murdering languages, be it Polish, Russian or English.

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

Popers pisze:
It is certainly not. Believe me, it's just sheer ignorance that makes you think so

Yes it is so prymitive, like language of village people, and my ignorance (and not only mine can confirm that fact)
Popers pisze:
I've corrected both of your previous posts, there were some grammatical mistakes and I didn't want you to feel offended by me editing what you write.

Well I didn`t know that your task is correct somebodys posts, but if you feel walking gramma dictionary, go ahead (I don`t understand why do you want correct, even if prenouncing is wrong, everybody knows what that mean anyway)
Popers pisze:
That may be so. However, I'm a bit sensitive about people murdering languages, be it Polish, Russian or English.

I`m not murdering anything, I feel that my english comunication skills are on the high level. ;)

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Perry pisze:
I feel that my english comunication skills are on the high level.

Then you're very much mistaken.

Perry pisze:
(I don`t understand why do you want correct, even if prenouncing is wrong, everybody knows what that mean anywa

cause the amount of mistakes can make a post incomprehensible, as it is in your case. I'm not talking about pronunciation. I'm talking about basics, like grammar, tense use and word formation. I suggest you learn those basics before trying to impress others with your brilliant command of English language.

Zresztą... co ja się będę produkował. Pisz dalej, może ja się czegoś nauczę, w końcu ktoś mieszkający w Anglii musi wiedzieć lepiej.
:wall:

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

Popers pisze:
Zresztą... co ja się będę produkował. Pisz dalej, może ja się czegoś nauczę, w końcu ktoś mieszkający w Anglii musi wiedzieć lepiej.

Popers to nic przeciwko Tobie stary (broń Boże), kto kuma angielski i tak bedzie wiedział o co chodzi nawet jeżeli w jakims wyrazie ;) będzie brakowało np. jednego "l".

Popers
Awatar użytkownika
Starszy chorąży
Starszy chorąży

Perry pisze:
kto kuma angielski i tak bedzie wiedział o co chodzi nawet jeżeli w jakims wyrazie ;) będzie brakowało np. jednego "l".

tak, ale parę twoich zdań było neizrozumiałych i to nie przez brakujące litery, a przez gramatykę. Nie poprawiam innych by dać upust swojej arogancji, ale by ewentualni obcojęzyczni zrozumieli o co chodzi. Ja mogę skumać, bo mówię też po polsku, więc jest mi łatwiej (najczęstsze błędy to próba dosłownego tłumaczenia na ang. polskich wyrażeń), ale mogę cię zapewnić, że to:
Perry pisze:
prymitive, like language of village people, and my ignorance (and not only mine can confirm that fact)

nie jest logiczne.

Perry
Awatar użytkownika
Chorąży
Chorąży

Popers pisze:
Perry napisał/a:
prymitive, like language of village people, and my ignorance (and not only mine can confirm that fact)

nie jest logiczne.

Nierozumiem co wtym nielogicznego? Napisałem:
"prymitywny, jak język wieśniaków i moja ignorancja (i nie tylko moja może potwierdzić ten fakt)" - co oznacza że nie tylko ja twierdzę że angielski jest pusty. ;)

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie Przejdź na stronę   1, 2  Następna